Alfa Ciao Pizza Oven
Alfa Ciao Pizza Oven
Local pickup and direct shipping anywhere in the USA.
Light and easy to handle. Large castors designed to conveniently move the oven anywhere.
The oven has a refractory cooking surface with stainless steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature, and the progress of baking can be checked at a glance.
Available in TOP ONLY version or WITH BASE.
Refractory wood-fired oven, the ideal solution for pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish, vegetables), dishes cooked in earthenware vessels, cakes and whatever you wish to bake in a conventional oven ensuring the healthful genuine features only a wood fire can offer. Easy to move, easy to use.
Material: Stainless Steal
Available: Top Only or With Base
Weight: 284 lbs with base, 262 lbs without base
Dimensions: 31 IN L X 38 IN W X 30 IN H
*Pizza Oven Covers available. Sold Separately**
- From the innovative design, the Ciao features stainless steel parts and parts treated with powder coating, resistant to high temperatures.
- The roof of the oven is entirely made of stainless steel, allows it to reach high temperatures in a few minutes with the use of little amounts wood.
- The cooking floor is made of interchangeable hollow refractory tiles with a thickness of 3 cm, which store heat and transmits it to the food being cooked.
- The ceramic fiber insulation isolates the oven and makes possible the keeping of the heat inside the cooking chamber.
- To all the Alfa ovens there is applied a pyrometer, which indicates the temperature in the combustion chamber, allowing in a simple and direct control.
- The door, equipped with a comfortable wooden handle to grip, permits you to adjust the draft easily by controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The two slots below the mouth of the oven are designed to accommodate the door, making it possible to always have it at hand.
- Our Ciao arrives home ready to be used. Just put in the flue and assemble the legs and wheels with a few screws. Easy!
For additional information about this product, please CONTACT US or call 978-742-9800 to speak with a stone specialist today.