A relationship that is built to last
Like our stone products, we aim to build relationships with our customers that are strong, durable, and built to last. Our dealer network is filled with retailers who sell our high quality thin stone veneer products.
As a Stoneyard dealer, you will be provided with the tools you need to be successful in the field including:
- Sales Training and Education
- Custom Product Display Set Up
- Joint Marketing Support
- Good-value Pricing
Sales Training and Education
We can provide your sales team with product training and education to ensure they are prepared to answer any questions that might arise while selling our stone. We offer in-person or virtual training depending on location.
Simple Product Display Set-Up
Our current dealers say the best way to get started selling Stoneyard thin stone veneer products is by setting up a showroom display. We offer a range of display options that can be tailored to fit your specific requirements.
Joint Marketing Support
As our dealers, we support your growth. Get listed on our find a dealer database for any installers seeking to buy our products locally.
Social Media Sharing
Product information, project photos, and installation tips are all available on our social media channels for you to share. We also have a dealer Instagram page, @stoneyard_nicole that will share any dealer display photos and other information you would like us to post on your behalf.
Benefits of Becoming A Stocking Dealer:
- Access to high-quality, USA-produced natural stone veneer
- Exclusive rights to showcase Stone Veneer in your showroom
- Ability to order products in full truckload quantities at unbeatable prices
- Opportunity to cater directly to local consumer demands
- Enhances business value by stocking sought-after natural stone products
- Eligibility for trade credit terms with 30-day net pay option providing financial flexibility
- Increased market visibility as part of Stoneyard.com’s dealer network
This is perfect for dealers who deal with architects and designers. It is filled with pictures and specification information that is needed to get New England Stone Veneer specified on upcoming projects. Request your copy on the Dealer Request form.