Applications: Brick and Stone, Entryway, Siding, Stone Walls Location:
Neoclassical architecture is a style characterized by grandeur, orderliness, and structural clarity that flourished in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Many homes built during this time period are known for their ornate columns, prominent entrances, multiple balconies, and other classical elements.
One such residence has recently undergone a stunning transformation with the addition of stone veneer to its exterior. The homeowner chose Boston Blend® Mosaic stone veneer to enhance the circular turret room, front facade, stairs, perimeter walls, and driveway entrance retaining walls for an underground garage.
The natural look of the stone veneer provides a beautiful contrast to the existing brick exterior. This striking combination creates visual interest and adds dimension to what was already an impressive home.
If you’re looking for a way to add some extra style and value to your home, stone veneer accents are definitely worth considering. Here are five great reasons why:
- Increased curb appeal: These materials can make your home look more unique and visually appealing.
- Improved property value: By enhancing the overall appearance of your house, you may be able to boost its resale price.
- Greater durability: Stone is naturally resistant to weather damage and other wear-and-tear factors that can impact other siding materials like wood and vinyl.
- Lower maintenance requirements: Once installed correctly, these upgrades typically require very little upkeep over time.
- Energy efficiency benefits: Stone has superior insulation properties compared to many other siding options, meaning it could help you save on energy costs in the long run.
Overall, choosing stone veneer is an investment that could provide both aesthetic and practical benefits for homeowners.
This project demonstrates how even small touches such as adding Boston Blend® Mosaic stone veneer can create significant changes in appearance; you truly can mix-and-match any type of building material together if done well.
We’re certain the family who owns this neoclassical masterpiece is proud as peacocks with their newly updated aesthetic! If you’re considering renovations on your own home or simply want some inspiration about incorporating different materials into your build out process then consider natural stone veneer to enhance your home.