Treat Your Web Site Like A Plant, Not A Brochure
Marketing Tips for Stone Masons, Hardscapers and Landscapers
Google “reads” your web site based on the frequency of your uploads – that helps customers find your web site. So…
- Upload at least one photo each week. (You are doing projects, right?)
- Name the photo file something Google can read, like Boston Blend Thin Veneer Siding, not IMG_0443
- Add a caption that describes the project just as if you were searching for it: Stone Chimney Boston Blend Mosaic
- Only upload finished projects. Crop the photo to eliminate tools, hoses, and trowels!
- Become a Stoneyard Certified Installer and get leads from our Installer Search.