Get Your Free Ticket to a Stone Veneer Class
Click below to reserve your in-person or online seat at one of our classes.
The STONEYARD® Certified Thin Stone Installer program provides masonry professionals with tools and important tips for the most efficient and effective install. This is a FREE course takes place on Thursdays from 10am – 12pm both in person and online. Lunch is provided for in-person participants.
This is a FREE course offered by STONEYARD® that will discuss important topics such as:
- Learn proper natural thin stone installation methods and procedures
- Learn why and how to use LATICRETE® MVIS system to install natural stone
- See hands-on demonstrations of tools that make trimming and fitting efficient and visually appealing
- How and where to use pre-cut 90 degree corners
- When and how to mitre a non-90 degree corner
- See displays of all colors and shapes
- Understand the advantages and selling features of natural stone
- Learn how to educate your customer on the benefits of natural stone thin veneer
- Use your Stoneyard Installer Certificate to demonstrate your knowledge and training
- Note: Classes are conducted in English
Education is everything in our trade we are always looking to improve and learn something new. A Big Thank You to DAVID CROTEAU for our training yesterday we really enjoyed our time at Stoneyard!– John Welch ICPI Certified Concrete Paver Installer