The STONEYARD® Certified Thin Stone Installer program provides masonry professionals with tools and important tips for the most efficient and effective install. Lunch is provided.
This is a FREE course offered by STONEYARD® that will discuss important topics such as:
- Marketing opportunities with STONEYARD®
- Learn proper natural thin stone installation methods and procedures
- Learn why and how to use LATICRETE® MVIS system to install natural stone
- See hands-on demonstrations of tools that make trimming and fitting efficient and visually appealing
- How and where to use pre-cut 90 degree corners
- When and how to mitre a non-90 degree corner
- See large format 4 x 3 ft displays of all colors and shapes
- Understand the advantages and selling features of natural stone
- Learn how to educate your customer on the benefits of natural stone thin veneer
- Use your Stoneyard Installer Certificate to demonstrate your knowledge and training
Education is everything in our trade we are always looking to improve and learn something new. A Big Thank You to DAVID CROTEAU for our training yesterday we really enjoyed our time at Stoneyard!– John Welch ICPI Certified Concrete Paver Installer
Hands On Training Class
DIY Homeowner flies from MI to MA for Thin Veneer Training
Brian attended Thin Veneer Certification training at Stoneyard in Littleton, MA to learn hands-on stone veneer skills. He plans to install natural stone veneer on tapered columns at his summer home in northern Michigan.