Watch as David Croteau of Stoneyard.com walks you through the steps of creating a Thin Veneer mockup. From choosing the stone layout to grouting the joints, this instructional video shows the best way to visualize how the finished project will look.
Part 4: Adding grout and finishing grout with a brush.
Topics Covered in this Video:
- How Thin Veneer corners are made
- All available colors and shapes of 90° corners
- Unique uses for corners:
- key stones
- recessed windows
- rounded windows
- wall capping
- Typical dimensions (one short side, one long side on each corner for weaving)
- How to install 45° corners: weaving vs. miter cutting flat stones
- Why should you use corners